Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Datasheets: Apocalypse in Gotham City

UPDATED 10PM
POLL RELATED POST

NOTE THESE RULES ARE PURELY FOR FUN! NOTICE THE HUMOUR TAG ON THE POST.
So a friend was looking at my Imperial Guard High Command Squad Datasheet and saw the orderly named Batman. Two hours later we came up with these two datasheets:

The Dark Knight and The Joker.

So check them out. We think that while quite rediculous, they are rather balanced against each other, and the Why So Serious Rule should keep them from being interfered with. Batman should be too busy trying to catch the Joker to be abusive to the game and the Joker should be too busy trying to avoid Batman to be abusive, and if he becomes abusive, chances are Batman dies and he looses his abusive abilities.

Enjoy. And Tell me what you think of them right over there ->

Poll Results
Woah, those are crazy awesome and fun and I can't wait to use them! 1 (10%)
Those look fun, I will try them. 1 (10%)
I can take them or leave them. 2 (20%)
I won't use them. 2 (20%)
What were you thinking. That doesn't belong in the game and is totally against 40k! 4 (40%)

Alot more negative than I thought it would get. I guess some people just can't take a Joke. To anyone reading this now, they aren't serious. Just for fun.