Sunday, March 29, 2009

Old School Blood Angels

Here are some old Blood Angels resources. Original Shoulder pad designs as well as some interesting tips below on certain aspects of the Blood Angels Chapter. An interesting idea is the Lt. Commander. I plan on having one myself in my Masters of the Chapter Formation, seeing as Tycho can't take a jump pack. Note also how the Standard bearer has a lighter arm to acknowledge the honour given to him.

One tip not present that also should be shared is that Chaplains in training (Those going into the Reclusiarch) have their right arm and helmet painted black, only recieving all black armour upon completion of training.

I have a bunch of other old images of banner and such that I am going to try and clean up too share with you all.

Meanwhile click on the image to check it out up close.